With the ever-growing global energy demands and the emphasis to provide greener/cleaner energy, it is more important than ever to have a safe and dependable distribution system for oil and gas companies taking their product to market. Pipelines are among the safest and most economical methods for product distribution − if they are managed and maintained properly.
We utilize the latest technologies to provide the most comprehensive service possible to our clients. This includes:
• Integration with Ion’s mobile operations “runsheet” to capture all relevant data, such as pigging events, chemical injections, right-of-way inspections, valve maintenance, water crossings, etc.
• Utilization of the latest Risk Assessment software available to truly understand pipeline infrastructure liabilities so appropriate mitigation and monitoring strategies can be implemented.
• Leveraging of the latest database integration technology to ensure all files and critical data are retained and effectively analyzed to help build and maintain a proactive approach to pipeline integrity.
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Software and database management
- Risk Assessments
- Engineering Assessments
- Inline Inspection (Smart Pigging) implementation and analysis
- Integrity Digs
- Failure Analysis
- Damage Mechanism Identification and Mitigation
- Pipeline Discontinuations and Abandonments
- Pipeline Flow Schematics
- Internal and External Direct Assessments