Pressure Equipment Integrity
Ion Engineering Inc. is an industry leader in Pressure Equipment Integrity services. Since our clientele are extremely diverse, ranging from small 3,000 BOE/D junior producers through to the 400,000 BOE/D major producers, our services are tailored specifically to each client’s needs. At Ion, we understand that every client has different service needs, budgets, and long-term plans. Our staff are committed to guiding our clients to help them to meet their targets, while ensuring ongoing regulatory compliance.
We specialize in Pressure Equipment Integrity across Western Canada, with major presence in Northern British Columbia (Fort St. John), Central Alberta (Edmonton), Northern Alberta (Grande Prairie), Southern Alberta (Calgary), and Southern Saskatchewan (Kindersley).
All of our API 510 / 570 / 653 / 1169 certified inspectors are registered and certified with Alberta Boilers Safety Association (ABSA) and Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan (TSASK), and all possess extensive code knowledge for all Western Canadian jurisdictions.
Ion Engineering Inc. is a Certified Asset Integrity Inspection company, and is registered with both ABSA and TSASK.
- Chief Inspector
- Pressure Equipment Integrity Management (PEIM)
- Boilers, Pressure Equipment, Pressure Piping and Tank Inspections
- Turnaround Planning and Management
- Equipment Inventory Database and Management
- Pressure Equipment Integrity Manual Development
- Management of Change
- Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) Services
- Coating Repairs
- Regulatory, Vendors and Internal Audits
- Failure Mechanism Identification and Control
- Corrosion Circuits
- Fitness for Service Evaluations